Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.140 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,273 (46,860 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)