Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43171 INR / LKR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,945 (152,751 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)