Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41794 INR / LKR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,480 (192,562 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)