Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43836 INR / LKR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,738 (136,275 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)