Cost of living comparison between Kandy, Sri Lanka and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45417 INR / LKR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,578 (27,694 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 4 hours ago)