Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,732 (¥183,688) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)