Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,755 (¥172,567) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)