Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,147 (¥201,908) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (37 minutes ago)