Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,989 (¥224,931) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)