Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.054 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,582 (RM5,077) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)