Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01649 INR / KHR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,592 (5,737,850 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)