Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01605 INR / KHR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,893 (3,919,476 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)