Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01899 INR / UGX
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,184 (4,065,099 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)