Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01776 INR / UGX
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,620 (4,314,451 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)