Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01812 INR / UGX
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,121 (4,697,820 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)