Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01765 INR / UGX
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,064 (6,348,699 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)