Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.849 INR / CAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,369 (C$2,102) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (42 minutes ago)