Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.110 INR / CAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,488 (C$2,416) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)