Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.605 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨51,607 (19,813₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)