Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.240 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,418 (5,477 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (35 minutes ago)