Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.169 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,138 (5,842 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (41 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)