Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,602 (€1,431) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)