Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,486 (€1,173) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)