Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,719 (€1,284) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (42 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)