Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,733 (€1,394) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (about 1 hour ago)