Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 24% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,388 in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)