Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.854 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,790 (2,738 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (44 minutes ago)