Cost of living comparison between Kahramanmaraş, Turkey and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.743 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,578 (900TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)