Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.250 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨82,743 (4,534TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (42 minutes ago)