Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.392 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨96,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨83,721 (4,552TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)