Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.101 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨53,816 (2,973TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)