Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,581 (¥195,726) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)