Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.529 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨87,000 ($1,348) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)