Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.135 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,300 (12,655 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)