Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 INR / AFN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,590 (79,482 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)