Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 91% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,420 (€1,848) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)