Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.367 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 42% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,067 (﷼ 6,047) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)