Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.231 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,350 (﷼ 5,790) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)