Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.193 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,500 (﷼ 7,765) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)