Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,816 (175,990 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (40 minutes ago)