Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 40% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,057 (95,276 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)