Cost of living comparison between Juba, South Sudan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.994 INR / SSP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 23% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨12,062 (12,135 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)