Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.733 INR / SSP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨35,395 (48,272 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)