Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 31% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,343 (106,634 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)