Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.311 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,830 (R$ 4,393) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)