Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,665 (R$ 5,428) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)