Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,872 (R$ 5,370) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (35 minutes ago)