Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.231 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,783 (R$ 4,321) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)