Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,260 (RD$ 47,042) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (about 1 hour ago)