Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.345 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,366 (RD$ 56,039) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (32 minutes ago)