Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.374 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,787 (RD$ 50,046) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (28 minutes ago)