Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,015 (RD$ 57,261) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (44 minutes ago)