Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.455 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,648 (RD$ 10,065) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)