Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19010 INR / NGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨55,870 (293,900 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)