Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21603 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨63,671 (294,732 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)