Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18076 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 27% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,740 (341,565 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (about 1 hour ago)