Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,578 (R$ 4,637) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)