Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.022 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,439 (RM4,314) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)