Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.063 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,328 (RM6,395) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)