Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,278 (R$ 5,560) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)