Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.264 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,432 (R$ 4,759) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$688 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)