Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.098 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 70% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,046 (﷼ 6,202) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)