Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,055 (₩2,226,804) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)