Cost of living comparison between Jiangmen, China and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.855 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,070 (元2,240) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)