Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.730 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,112 (元7,000) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)