Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,029 (₨20,232) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)