Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.912 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 87% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,934 (6,528 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)