Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,140 (€1,141) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)