Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.780 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,334 (€1,172) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)