Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06319 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,156 (₩1,141,828) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)