Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05674 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,564 (₩1,349,268) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)