Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05894 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨92,784 (₩1,574,108) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)