Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06032 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,594 (₩1,269,771) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)