Cost of living comparison between Jelgava, Latvia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.185 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,886 (€203) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)