Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05674 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,087 (₩1,851,929) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)