Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06193 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,745 (₩2,014,238) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)