Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06435 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,980 (₩1,631,518) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)