Cost of living comparison between Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.238 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,722 (﷼ 1,356) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)