Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨51,943 in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)