Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨83,586 in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)