Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨55,822 in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)