Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,302 in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)