Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.040 INR / KGS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,776 (84,392 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)