Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 INR / KGS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,269 (71,472 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (41 minutes ago)