Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 INR / KGS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,110 (99,214 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (41 minutes ago)