Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.004 INR / KGS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,641 (90,302 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (about 2 hours ago)