Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.042 INR / KGS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,072 (87,437 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)