Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 INR / KGS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,386 (103,526 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)