Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan vs Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.020 INR / KGS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,900 (89,086 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)