Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.116 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨93,064 (5,137TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (23 minutes ago)