Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.208 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,769 (5,534TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)