Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,318 (¥201,954) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)