Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,775 prices entered by 984 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.477 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,895 (4,432TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)