Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨88,934 (₨145,966) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (44 minutes ago)