Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,583 (﷼ 30,977,007) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)