Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨52,502 (﷼ 30,217,756) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)