Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.865 INR / JOD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,434 (Dinar 1,180) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)