Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.487 INR / JOD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,629 (Dinar 1,687) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 9 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)