Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 94.163 INR / JOD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,476 (Dinar 260) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)