Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.275 INR / JOD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,775 (Dinar 313) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)