Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.339 INR / JOD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 69% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,478 (Dinar 1,095) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)