Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨90,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨88,152 (﷼ 44,428,927) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)