Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.461 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,849 (S/. 3,488) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)