Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.595 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,336 (S/. 3,658) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)