Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨83,364 (S/. 4,208) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)