Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09941 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,661 (CH$841,597) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)