Cost of living comparison between Iquique, Chile and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10232 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,005 (CH$156,413) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)