Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10639 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,655 (CH$1,087,085) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)