Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.035 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,776 (RM6,237) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)